With more than billions of daily active users, Facebook is becoming one of the most popular social networking platforms all over the globe. It gives many amazing features to its users. The user can also create an FB page for their business as well as for the product or services, he/she offers. By creating an FB fan page, you are offering a chance to the potential users, customers or clients to connect with you. It helps you to engage more traffic to your business or the websites. It is free of cost service, which allows users to promote their business or a product. You just need a Facebook account to create a page. Here, we are providing you the information by which you can easily create a Facebook fan page on your Android device at ease. You just need to follow the steps:
- Sign in to your Facebook account: First, you need to access Facebook on your Android device and sign in using your registered username and password.
- Once signed in, you need to access the menu option by clicking on the three horizontal bars located at the top-right of the screen.
- Click “Create Page” from the options. Another menu will open where you can set the name of the Facebook page and define its category.
- To name your Facebook page: Click the name field and enter the name which you want to set for your Facebook page.
- Add a category: You need to choose “Category” below the name field. This will determine the category of your page whether your page is a Business page, a personal Blog, a Brand or Product, etc.
- Choose a Sub-category. Once, you’ve chosen a category for your page, then you will be asked to select a subcategory in the same pop-up window. The sub-categories are displayed under the name of your Facebook page. Enter the keywords to get relevant subcategory options.For example, if you are creating a Facebook page for an IT company, you may need to choose some software solution as a subcategory. If it’s for an eating place, then you can select cuisines it offers as a subcategory.
- After selecting a sub-category, click on the “Get started” link located at the bottom and your FB page will be created but you still need to add a photo or description of your business or product.
- To add a description: Click on the “Add a short description”. A new pop-up window will appear where you need to enter a short description of 155 characters of your product or business for which you’ve created a page. After adding a short description, click on the “Save” button to save it.
- To add a cover photo: Click on the “Add a cover photo” link to add a cover photo for your page. Use attractive and real images of your business.
- To add a profile picture: Click on the “Add a profile picture” link to set a profile photo for your page. Use attractive and real images of your business to engage users.
- Remember to save the information by clicking on a Save button after every update.
These are the above-mentioned steps, which will definitely help you to create a Facebook page on the Android device without any hassle. If still, any issue persists, then you can easily make a connection with the Facebook Customer Service via email or phone to resolve your issue in a short time.
Facebook Toll Free Number: